Vote for your favorite and then tell me which one you voted for in the comments.
You might think that I'm either out of ideas or I've grown tired of this project. And you'd be wrong. I still have a growing list of ideas:
- The Fonz (there's a back story to this, and how I came to own a baby pleather jacket)
- Baby Hipster (how ironic)
- Lady Gaga (so wrong, but somehow so fun)
- Bowl of Spaghetti (inspired by this)
- Ventriloquist Dummy (inspired by this)
- Toddlers & Tiaras (sooooo wrong)
- Pebbles Flinstone
- 80s Aerobics Instructor (inspired by this)
- Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Minnie Mouse
- Frida Kahlo (inspired by this)
- The Hamburglar (I love this adult version)
- Holly Golightly
- Where's Waldo?
- Alice in Wonderland
Seriously... I could go on and on. As soon as I think of a costume, I start thinking of how I could simplify it for a baby.