- I must make these mini ice cream cone Rice Krispie treats very soon. I think I have mini cones left over from the ice cream cone cake pops I made last winter.
- Mini pies in a jar. Love it.
- S'mores Croissants. Enough said. The possibilities with a can of crescent rolls are endless.
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake. Mr. A Crafty Balance would really like this.
- Cake flavored vodka. I don't usually drink, and if I do it's usually beer. But I'm intrigued. Think of the possibilities for the yuppy $10 a glass Martini Bars.
- Mini Cinnamon Rolls on a Stick. It is almost state fair season. I love anything on a stick.
- Mac and Cheese Pie with Bacon Crust. If this is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
- Homemade Pizza Rolls. Should I hang my head when I admit I like frozen pizza rolls?
What have you seen around the interwebs that I shouldn't miss?