This week has been uneventful other than being scared out of my mind by that mask that I've now hidden and a seriously windy day. No doctor's appointments. No milestones. The best news is that my appetite seems to have made a full return, and the headaches (knock on wood) have abated at least a bit.
- Old Navy.
- Gap. (they don't carry the line in our local store, and online everything I liked was sold out in my size)
- Motherhood. (I went into the tiny little store at the mall and was instantly overwhelmed and gooned out by the overly pushy employee)
- Ann Taylor Loft. (seems pricey for my business casual workplace and they don't carry it in the stores)
- Kohls. (which basically carries a line from Motherhood, and kind of annoys me since they overprice everything in order to have their constant sales.)
- Target. (slim selection locally)
What am I missing? Somewhere awesome that I've missed?
I also thought about sewing a few things. I went online to look at patterns and browsed the maternity patterns. And what I discovered is that the selection of maternity sewing patterns is even more sparse than the ready to wear offerings at the mall. But there are some incredible vintage patterns. I couldn't resist a couple of these patterns that were really cheap...
A couple of observations from these vintage patterns: (1) the model drawing do not look pregnant and (2) the sizing on these are so small.